We are currently seeking a Business Development Specialist to join our professional marketing team.
- Ensuring data integrity within firm CRM system
- Overseeing and auditing updates, developing and managing mail lists as well as providing support and training on CRM product
- Monitoring and maintaining CASL-compliant Marketing contacts
- Assisting in the preparation of RFP responses and proposals for new business
- Monitoring and analyzing the positions and activities of competitors and clients in the marketplace
- Providing back up support to the Digital Marketing Specialist
- Assisting with the distribution of promotional items
- Conducting research and strategies to develop business opportunities
- Managing and maintaining the firm’s decisions list and databases
The successful candidate will possess at least 2 years experience in a marketing function within a professional services environment; law firm experience an asset. The candidate will possess advanced analytical and information gathering skills, and ability to evaluate data and convey it in an actionable and understandable way. This position requires strong working knowledge of client relationship management (CRM) systems or relational databases, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SurveyMonkey, Vuture, WordPress, HTML and BlueJeans as well as LexisNexis InterAction would be an asset.
This position will suit a highly organized, results-oriented individual who possesses impeccable attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also use their strong ability to work effectively both individually as well as part of a team as well as their excellent interpersonal, communication, client service and time management skills to excel in this position.
We offer a top compensation package: Fully-covered benefits (including family), very generous RSP Pension Plan and other top-tier law firm “perks”
Please send your resumes to:
Rachel West, Human Resources Generalist
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.