We are currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join the Floater team at our Toronto Office.
More about Us:
With over 120 lawyers, Hicks Morley is the largest firm in Canada focusing on the representation of management in human resources law and advocacy. Labour and employment law is the foundation of our firm’s growth – the depth and scope of our expertise in human resources law is the Hicks Morley advantage.
We have five offices in Ontario: our main office in Toronto, and offices in Waterloo, London, Kingston, and Ottawa. We act for over 1000 employers in the public and private sectors.
This position will suit a legal administrative assistant who enjoys utilizing their strong multi-tasking, and problem solving skills in a congenial, professional atmosphere while providing assistance to lawyers as needed.
- Litigation, Human Rights and Labour and Employment work
- Expense reporting and docketing
- Maintaining files, both electronically and hard-copy
- Transcription of dictation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 4 years recent legal experience or from another professional services firm
- Experience working with highly confidential matters
- Advanced technical skills including: MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and DMS
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
At Hicks Morley we offer a competitive compensation package: fully-covered benefits (including family) and a very generous RSP Pension Plan.
If you feel you are a great fit for this position, please send your resumes to:
Hicks Morley welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.