We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to join the Pension, Benefits & Executive Compensation team at our Toronto Office.
More about Us:
With over 120 lawyers, Hicks Morley is the largest firm in Canada focusing on the representation of management in human resources law and advocacy. Labour and employment law is the foundation of our firm’s growth – the depth and scope of our expertise in human resources law is the Hicks Morley advantage.
We have five offices in Ontario: the main office in Toronto, and offices in Waterloo, London, Kingston, and Ottawa. We act for over 1000 employers in the public and private sectors.
This position will suit an experienced legal administrative assistant who enjoys utilizing their strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills in a congenial, professional atmosphere.
• Providing Legal Administrative support to a Senior Partner and Associate
• Heavy calendar management and scheduling
• Document preparation for a heavy practice area (similar to corporate)
• Daily maintenance of electronic and physical filing
• Expense reporting, dockets and accounts
• Other duties/projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A minimum of 4 years recent legal experience
• Experience working with highly confidential matters
• Advanced technical skills including: MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and DMS
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
At Hicks Morley we offer a competitive compensation package: fully-covered benefits (including family) and a very generous RSP Pension Plan.
If you feel you are a great fit for this position, please send your resumes to:
Rachel Doherty, HR Coordinator
Hicks Morley welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.