We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our professional legal team in the Waterloo Office.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for Hicks Morley’s Waterloo location and will provide administrative support to Lawyers and Legal Assistants in the office.
- Answer and direct any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Book boardrooms for clients and complete meeting preparations.
- Assist Lawyers and Assistants when needed (photocopying, binding, sending faxes, scanning documents etc.).
- Receive, sort and send daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Ensure common areas (kitchen, photocopy rooms) are kept clean on a daily basis.
- Update library resources.
- Open files and assist with paper and electronic filing.
- Close and send files to Toronto office.
- Other office duties as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize.
- Legal Administration Diploma would be an asset.
- 1- 4 years experience in similar role.
We offer a top compensation package: Fully-covered benefits (including family), very generous RSP Pension Plan and other top-tier law firm “perks”
Please send your resumes to:
Rachel Doherty, HR Generalist
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.