We are currently seeking a Receptionist/Catering to work between the hours of 7:30am – 3:30pm at our downtown Toronto Office.
More about Us:
With over 115 lawyers, Hicks Morley is the largest firm in Canada focusing on the representation of management in human resources law and advocacy. Labour and employment law is the foundation of our firm’s growth – the depth and scope of our expertise in human resources law is the Hicks Morley advantage.
We have five offices in Ontario: the main office in Toronto, and offices in Waterloo, London, Kingston, and Ottawa. We act for over 1000 employers in the public and private sectors.
This position is one of the first points of contact for our firm and is well suited for an individual who is client focused, reliable and professional.
- Open Reception area and Kitchen area each morning
- Set up Boardrooms for in-house meetings, clear and reset as necessary
- Arrange for catering for meetings
- Provide beverage & food services and maintain food handling standards
- Monitor and book meetings in Meeting Room Manager system
- Monitor and replenish supplies in Kitchen
- Flexibility to work extended hours on occasion
- Other duties/projects as assigned
The ideal candidate is:
- Well-spoken and maintains a positive attitude
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn our internal software and systems
- Eager to learn more about the legal industry and interested in taking on more responsibility over time
- Able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
At Hicks Morley we offer development opportunities as well as a top compensation package: fully-covered benefits (including family), very generous RSP Pension Plan and other top-tier law firm “perks.”
If you are interested in applying please send your resume to: