We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Ottawa office. Experience in litigation, labour and employment would be an asset.
- Providing Legal Administrative support to a Partner and Associate
- Legal document preparation
- Liaison with Courts, Boards, Panels and Arbitrators
- Calendar Management and scheduling
- Daily maintenance of electronic and physical filing
- Expense reporting, dockets and Accounts
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- Digital Dictation
The successful candidate will possess at least 4 years of recent legal experience and be familiar with the current Rules of Civil Procedure. Familiarity working with Arbitration and Collective Bargaining procedures and the OLRB would all be definite assets.
Advanced technical skills in MS Office, DMS, and law firm accounting software are required. This position will suit legal administrative assistants who enjoy utilizing their strong organizational, multi-tasking and team player skills, in a congenial, professional atmosphere.
We offer a top compensation package: fully-covered benefits (including family), very generous RSP Pension Plan and other top-tier law firm “perks.”
Please send your resumes to:
Manager, Human Resources
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.