Hicks Morley’s Marketing and Business Development team has an opportunity for a CRM and Intelligence Specialist. In addition to having a keen ability to interpret data, the successful candidate will have excellent written communication skills and business analytical skills.
Reporting to the Director of Client Development and Marketing, the CRM and Intelligence Specialist executes on a variety of initiatives including conducting competitive and business intelligence research, analyzing data, developing actionable recommendations and drafting reports. The individual is responsible for the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) tool, working directly with lawyers and support staff to promote the CRM system’s widespread use and to reinforce best practices for data integrity as well as to leverage the firm’s CRM.
CRM & eCommunications:
- Ensuring data integrity and performing quality assurance, cleanup and maintenance including: processing tickets (reviewing new CRM contact records, researching and approving changes to contact data made by end users); capturing activities; processing bounce-backs of all firm communications; and ensuring all contact information used in all firm communications is CASL-compliant
- Overseeing and auditing updates to the CRM system by other team members to ensure adherence to quality standards and operational procedures
- Developing and managing targeted mail lists for e-communications and event invitations, including cleansing, searching and exporting data
- Distributing client electronic communications
- Providing support and training on the CRM product, creating and maintaining related support materials
- Advancing and supporting the firm’s practices and business development efforts by leveraging data
- Working closely with the Information Technology group to implement business intelligence (BI) solutions to support business analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure
- Compiling reports and metrics to support various business development and departmental initiatives, combining data from internal sources including the CRM system and external sources
- Conducting research, employing analytical thinking to draw conclusions and recommendations, and preparing briefing notes, pursuit reports, and marketing packages and strategies to develop business opportunities with clients and future prospects
- Supporting business plan development for practice and industry groups, identifying trends and cross-promotional opportunities and making valuable recommendations
- Conducting research and analysis and compiling reports on target clients, prospects, competitors, industries, markets, cases and other topics of interest
- Monitoring the positions and activities of competitors and clients in the marketplace to identify threats and opportunities including industry awards
- Developing metrics and measuring activities against benchmarks including engagement with e-communications, events, social media and website
- Creating monthly reports on team activity
- Providing back-up support posting items to the firm’s website and social media, SurveyMonkey and Zoom webinar campaigns, etc.
- Assisting with the distribution of promotional items
- 5 years’ experience in a marketing function within a professional services environment; law firm experience an asset
- Advanced analytical and information gathering skills, and ability to evaluate data and convey it in an actionable and understandable way
- Knowledge of client relationship management (CRM) systems or relational databases; experience with LexisNexis InterAction
- Strong technical aptitude that is balanced with practical business thinking
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with a excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality assurance
- Driven to learn, able to take initiative, apply effective independent judgment, produce high-quality work product under pressure, manage multiple tasks, easily adapt to shifting priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work well independently and as part of a team, with a strong client-service mentality
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, communications, law or information studies
- Highly proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; some knowledge of SurveyMonkey, Vuture, WordPress, and HTML
Please send your resumes to:
Manager, Human Resources
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.