Clarify Legal Responsibilities – What Institutions Must Do
- New Sexual Violence and Harassment Legislation, Ontario and Quebec policy issues for institutions
- New specific duties
- Legal trends across the country
- Insights on cyber harassment obligations
- Legal issues with adjudication
- Duty to act considerations
Higher education institutions must ensure that members of the campus community can learn and work free of sexual harassment and violence. In response, this conference will bring together administrators, thought leaders and practitioners from across Canada to respectively provide insights, evidence-based prevention strategies, and important legal updates.