Round out the four-part procedural series by joining our expert faculty on May 13th to understand the intricacies of summary judgment proceedings in employment cases. Gather helpful insights and practical advice on:
• Determining whether your case is appropriate for summary judgment
• How to draft effective summary judgment materials
• How cross-examination on affidavits differs from examinations for discovery
• What you need to know about Civil Practice Court
• Best practices for excelling at your summary judgment hearing
• Dealing with summary judgement outcomes: what happens next?