Our client education and training programs can provide you with practical and cost-effective approaches to managing complex workplace issues.
Whether you are looking to train supervisors about a specific employment law topic, educate management about new developments or provide broad-based information sessions for employees, we can develop a program to meet your needs. And for U.S. organizations with current or planned operations in Canada, we provide training on the differences between Canadian and U.S. human resources laws.
We tailor our sessions to reflect your organization, your corporate values and your organization’s particular needs given the sector of the economy in which you operate. Over the years, we have provided training in a diverse range of topics, including:
- sexual harassment (in a #MeToo era) and workplace violence
- Bill 47 and Bill 148
- attendance management
- conducting effective workplace investigations
- discipline and discharge
- employment standards
- health and safety
- human rights and accommodation
- managing employee relations
- obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
- pay equity
- pension, benefits and executive compensation
- privacy in the workplace
- workplace safety and insurance
- wrongful dismissal and the dos and don’ts of terminations
If what you are looking for is not in this list, just ask. We can develop a program to meet your needs. Please contact Heather Ritchie for more information or complete our client training request form.