We build on existing work product and technological advancements to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery of legal services. Our in-depth experience and technological proficiency shortens the learning curve and translates into costs-savings for you.
Our full-time Knowledge Management lawyers work with our information technology specialists to develop solutions for managing and sharing knowledge and work. Together with our librarian, they monitor case law and legislative developments on a daily basis.
Our knowledge management tools include:
- a body of precedents and sample documents collected and aggregated on our firm intranet, organized by topic
- a state-of-the-art document management system which allows us to access our comprehensive collection of memos and opinions
- a library collection of tens of thousands of arbitration decisions, reported and unreported, as well as unreported court decisions
- a sophisticated search engine which searches across our knowledge collections to deliver responsive content quickly and easily
- internally developed comparison charts of various statutory requirements across all provinces and federally, allowing lawyers quick access to cross-country information
By virtue of our internal processes and procedures, we ensure our lawyers and service team maintain a high level of professional service through ongoing education and training, along with the support our system provides. We are confident we are the most current and cutting-edge labour and employment lawyers in Canada.