Featuring: Elisha Jamieson-Davies
The OBA’s full-day program will review the latest developments in litigating an employment law file. Expert faculty will review both the foundational law and emerging issues. The program includes a focus on litigation strategy, providing you with the necessary skills and best practices you need to successfully represent your clients at every stage in the litigation process.
In her session on discovery, which runs from 2:00 to 2:30 p.m., Elisha Jamieson-Davies will discuss the following topics:
- simplified procedure discovery strategy and impact on the discovery process
- discovery plans
- obtaining the documents, preservation, and technology use
- how to prepare for and conduct the examination
- how to prepare for and attend the examination of your own client
- how to get what you need at discovery to win at trial
This paid full-day program is eligible for up to five hours and 30 minutes of substantive content and up to one hour of professionalism content.
To learn more about this program and to register, visit the Canadian Bar Association.