In this annual labour relations seminar, we—along with Ontario fire chiefs and renowned guest speakers—will provide insight and guidance on labour relations issues currently impacting the fire service.
Over the course of the seminar, we will discuss topics including:
- managing in the volunteer/composite fire service
- preparing for bargaining and bargaining trends
- addressing and combatting subtle acts of exclusion
- responding to bullying and human rights allegations
- addressing and managing the accommodation process
- navigating the current legal landscape in Ontario
- managing WSIB claims for post-traumatic stress
- handling legislative obligations with focus on the level of service
To view the full agenda and to register, visit the Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs.