Featuring: Siobhan O’Brien
Moderated by Siobhan O’Brien, a panel of top legal experts will discuss some of the major employment law issues and challenges employers will face in 2022 and how they can best prepare their businesses to minimize liabilities while ensuring they continue to meet their obligations to employees.
Topics include the following:
- What’s coming up in provincial and federal legislation?
- Early trends and changes to provincial employment standards
- COVID-19 – what will the major challenges be for employers in the coming year?
- Updates from the courts, boards and tribunals
- Key employment trends employers will need to observe closely in 2022
This paid program qualifies for 1.5 CPD hours with the Law Society of Ontario. To learn more about this webinar and to register, visit Canadian Lawyer.