As of January 1, 2021, the new Work Place Harassment and Violence Prevention Regulations will come into force, placing significant obligations on employers aimed at preventing harassment and violence in the workplace.
In this webinar we will take a closer look at the obligations set out in the new regulations and discuss how to incorporate the changes into your workplace policies and procedures.
Geared at human resources professionals, this one hour webinar will provide an overview of the new federal work place harassment and violence prevention regulations, along with tips to assist you in implementing the changes in your workplace.
By the end of this seminar, attendees will have a better understanding of the new regulations including:
- The policy and training requirements
- How workplace assessments must be conducted
- New investigation processes
- Additional reporting obligations
- The expanded role of workplace committees