Workplace violence is a growing concern in the healthcare sector, and organizations need to ensure that they act quickly and proactively to address violent incidents and protect workers from harm. In order to do so, it is important to remain on top of legislative requirements and best practices, so as to ensure compliance with your legal obligations, maintain control of the situation and minimize potential harms. In this webinar, you will be updated on the latest case law, legal requirements and best practices to equip you with the information you need to deal with incidents of workplace violence.
This Advantage CPD webinar will address the following issues:
- Managing workplace violence arising from both staff and patients in healthcare facilities;
- Best practices for dealing with Ministry of Labour Inspectors;
- How to respond to Ministry of Labour orders;
- Keeping on top of employer obligations with respect to workplace violence, including policies and risk assessments;
- How recent case law can inform your strategic response to incidents.
By the end of this seminar, attendees will have a better understanding of the key issues facing the sector when it comes to workplace violence and how to manage those issues.