As the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Canada continues to rise, so too are the challenges that employers are facing across the country.
Join us for a one-hour webinar as our presenters answer frequently asked questions and provide information on some of the key issues affecting employers with respect to the virus, including:
- Can you force an employee to remain home from work? When?
- What are the pay implications for employees who are at home?
- What are best practices for dealing with medical notes and medical leaves related to the virus?
- When can particular employees refuse to work?
- How do you address requests for the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- What does all this mean in light of COVID-19 becoming a “pandemic”?
You must be logged in to access this content. Go to the Client Access area to login.