The pension, benefits and executive compensation landscape remains in constant evolution. Employers and plan administrators are constantly preparing for the next big change on the horizon.
In this session, we will provide clients with important information and strategies to assist them in their roles as employers or plan administrators in planning for several near term anticipated changes. We will discuss:
- Being prepared for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan or expanded Canada Pension Plan;
- Recent and forthcoming changes to pension investment rules;
- A 2016 executive compensation update;
- The importance of improving benefit plan governance; and
- Professional obligations, in an interactive discussion regarding pension and benefit plan deadlines.
By the end of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify and prepare for issues requiring specific employer and plan administrator actions in 2016 and beyond;
- Identify best practices regarding managing plan related deadlines.
Our presenters will invite questions and remain behind for any informal discussion you may wish to have.
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by The Law Society of Upper Canada.
Total CPD = 1 hour 30 minutes (1 hour, 15 minutes Substantive, 15 minutes Professionalism)