This presentation will discuss how the post-pandemic world might operate and what the legal and practical issues you will face. In particular, they will discuss the following topics:
- The laws have changed many times over the past year, how will your unions respond and how should you respond?
- Should you be adjusting the employment contracts for your non-union employees to address work from home issues?
- What are the trends regarding WSIB for employees working from home and how do you mitigate them?
- Who should be paying for the costs of increased internet usage, ergonomic chairs and desks for your WFH employees?
- Can you force your employees back to work?
- Can you use software to monitor the productivity of your employees?
For more information on this event and to register, please visit the OMHRA website.