Just in time to meet your professionalism CPD requirements for 2015, Hicks Morley invites you to join us for a roundtable on legal ethics.
Using labour and employment related ethical dilemma scenarios tailored to in-house counsel, there will be small group discussion followed by a review of the applicable Rules of Professional Conduct.
Themes that we will discuss include:
- Managing conflicts in the implementation of unpopular corporate policies
- Confidentiality in labour negotiations
- Employee litigants with mental health issues
- Obligations to report your legal mistakes
- Reporting uncivil counsel without prejudicing your client
Our presenters will invite questions and remain available after the session for any informal discussions you may wish to have.
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by The Law Society of Upper Canada.
Total CPD = 1 hour 30 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes Professionalism)