This meeting has been designed to provide members of the Compensation Research Centre with:
- The Conference Board of Canada’s economic and compensation outlooks for 2017.
- An update on recent and upcoming trends in employment law that will impact rewards.
- New thinking in executive compensation, total rewards analytics and total rewards design.
- A chance to hear about different communication strategies – both successes and challenges.
- An opportunity to learn from and network with peers – share new approaches, insights and challenges.
Legislative and Case Law Update: What’s on the Horizon for Compensation and Benefits?
Canada’s provincial and federal jurisdictions make for a complex environment for compensation professionals trying to stay abreast of the legal requirements for compensation, benefit and pension programs. Hicks Morley lawyers will paint a picture of the legal landscape for 2017 by discussing new legislation and key court decisions that will have an impact on compensation and benefits in Canada.