Another busy year has brought significant provincial and federal arbitration, labour board, and court cases. If you’ve missed any of the analysis, then you can’t afford to miss our annual update. Arbitrators, labour board adjudicators, union counsel, and management lawyers form the backbone of our panel, providing you with valuable commentary on a wide range of topics, from changes to labour laws to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in the workplace.
- Hear about developments resulting from The Changing Workplaces Review
- Get updates on drug and alcohol testing in the workplace
- Understand how changes to the NAFTA Labour Side Agreement could impact labour laws
- Learn the latest about accommodation for medical workers with addictions
- Discuss an employer’s obligation to protect employees from social media harassment