Please note that registration for this session is now closed.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way companies operate. Employees working from home is our new normal and this new reality means a number of unique issues for your organization including:
- Health and safety concerns
- Human rights obligations
- Workplace safety and insurance
- Developing a Working from Home Policy
- The impact on payroll deductions and Employer Health Tax
- The tax treatment of home office expenses and T2200s
This webinar will be of particular interest to human resource professionals and legal counsel who are encountering the new challenges unique to the increased number of work from home arrangements either for temporary accommodation reasons or for companies looking to change how their business operates.
This panel discussion will include an interactive Q&A built into the last 10 minutes of the session to address your questions.