Please note registration for this event has closed.
We are one year into a Pandemic with its fundamental change to our workplaces ranging from total shutdown and restricted operations to full operations with safety requirements. In this session, we will pragmatically review the legal and human resources implications for workplaces including the current rules governing the safe operation of workplaces, the required response to COVID-19 Outbreaks in the workplace and the emerging issues arising out of mass vaccination programs and testing as well as the new look of onsite and offsite workplaces.
In this Advantage CPD webinar, we will discuss topics including:
- The (current) new normal – workplace regulation, mandatory masking and masking, managing the workplace, work from home arrangements
- Outbreak response – OHSA requirements and public health requirements
- Going forward – testing and vaccines, idled workers and the new workplace
Audience and Learning Objectives
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- Legal and Human Resource requirements governing the operation of workplaces arising from the current legislated safety and operational requirements and restrictions;
- Legal and Human Resource requirements in response to COVID-19 Outbreaks in the workplace; and,
- Legal and Human Resource issues arising with Workplace Vaccination and Testing policies, the new onsite and offsite workplace, and ongoing idled / laid off workforces.
This webinar will include an interactive Q&A feature. A panel discussion will be built into the last 15 minutes of the session to address audience questions that were submitted.
Hicks Morley will endeavour to accommodate guests with a disability in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code guidelines and other applicable legislation.