Please note registration for this event is now closed.
Hicks Morley invites law students to join us for a virtual Open House on June 8, 2022 at 5 p.m. The session will feature an interactive, moderated panel discussion, followed by small group breakout sessions. Our firm’s lawyers will provide practical advice to help you achieve your career goals, and gain insight into the Hicks Morley student experience.
- Learn about a “typical day” in the life of a litigator and what it’s like to summer or article at an advocacy firm
- Discover the broad range of advocacy work available to you at Hicks Morley, and our student program
- Gain insight into our culture and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Find out what you can do now to prepare for practice – and advance your career objectives while you’re still in law school
- Ask questions about our advocacy practice, student program and “lawyering” life on Bay Street
We look forward to seeing you!