Please note registration for this event is now closed.
Hicks Morley invites law students to join us for an Open House on June 8, 2023 at 5 p.m. The session will feature an interactive, moderated panel discussion, followed by a networking reception.
Our firm’s lawyers will provide practical advice to help you achieve your career goals, and gain insight into the Hicks Morley student experience.
- Learn about a “typical day” in the life of a litigator and what it’s like to summer or article at an advocacy firm
- Discover the broad range of advocacy work available to you at Hicks Morley, and our student program
- Gain insight into our diverse and inclusive firm culture
- Find out what you can do now to prepare for practice – and advance your career objectives while you’re still in law school
- Ask questions about our advocacy practice, student program and “lawyering” life on Bay Street
We look forward to seeing you!