As businesses contemplate a return to work, there are a number of questions confronting employers including employment law and Employment Standards Act requirements, health and safety obligations, and potential claims arising out of restructured workplaces. Join this expert faculty as, over the course of three weeks, they provide deep insight on how to tackle the quickly evolving legal issues facing employers today. Register now to secure your spot for this highly practical and timely program.
- OHSA complaints
- Human Rights Accommodation
- Work from home—permanent? Temporary?
- Reduction in wages? Perquisites (i.e. car allowance if employee now works from home)
- Expect increase in Litigation—Constructive Dismissal, Wrongful Dismissal, Human Rights Code/Act complaints/applications, OHSA, Privacy complaints, Disability Claims
- EMCPA complaints
- Amendments to employment contracts/handbook
- Work from home policy amendments