Registration for this event has closed.
2021 is a big year for faculty bargaining in the University sector. To ensure you are ready, we have put together a webinar that flags the hot topics in the sector as you prepare to head to the bargaining table.
In this Advantage CPD webinar, we will address the following topics:
- Zoom bargaining – An oxymoron?
- Bill 124 – Where is the fighting ground?
- Student evaluations – Are there workable solutions?
- Reconciling seniority rights with the need for equity and diversity
- Pay equity and salary equity – Are you ready?
- COVID-19 and workload – The pressure points?
- Pension in the post UPP world – What’s the landscape?
- Is your faculty discipline process in sync with your internal human rights processes?
- Proposed Changes to Sexual Harassment and Violence Policies For Universities
This webinar will include an interactive Q&A feature. A panel discussion will be built into the last 15 minutes of the session to address any audience questions that are submitted.
Hicks Morley will endeavour to accommodate guests with a disability in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code guidelines and other applicable legislation.